How do we have the courage to preserve and maintain corporate culture in a changing business climate?
A strong, secure and sustainable corporate culture has positive effects on business acumen as well as on the organisation's productivity, employee motivation and other profitability factors. Value-driven leadership focuses on the vision and being a good ambassador for the company's current values. The sooner the employees understand and work based on the values, the more self-confident and independent they become! This is the basis for profitability and a prosperous company with its resources.
Board, management teams, HR and organizations
A compact and inspiring lecture/workshop on how to build a strong and sustainable corporate culture with the associated framework for the company's organization
When the company team dances the same dance in the same tempo, magic happens!!
- What is culture, values, norms and what attitudes do we have at the companies
- How do we build a strong and sustainable corporate culture
- The importance of the courage to have a value-driven leadership
- The courage to preserve and maintain corporate culture in a changing business climate
- The positive effects of corporate culture on business acumen, organizational productivity, employee motivation and other profitability factors
- Problems that can arise if you don't invest in the company culture and values-driven leadership
Do you recognize yourselves?
This is what our customers mentioned when they contacted us with an interest in "Value-driven leadership, lecture/workshop":
Maintain/create corporate culture, cultural patterns, behavior/attitude, what we did yesterday does not apply today, sustainable business, work environment OSA, functioning team/team, brand, cost efficiency, live as we learn, trust-trust, preserve the culture, togetherness, productive law, clarity, conflict management with partners from a different culture...
According to agreement.
Your next step
Feel free to contact us for a non-committal meeting or conversation!